What are the side effects of Bacteriostatic NaCl?

Some people may experience side effects from Bacteriostatic NaCl. Some side effects to watch for are feeling feverish, tenderness at the injection site, abscess, infection, blood clot, inflammation of the vein or tissue necrosis. If you have an adverse reaction, discontinue use immediately and have a doctor examine you and administer counter measures, if necessary.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Ask the Doctors: How to Choose the Right Medications—For You and Your Pet
Q: I need to change birth control pills because the one I’m taking is giving me headaches. What’s the best way to find a new pill and do I need a mont...
What are cell receptor sites?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Every cell in your body has thousands of locations on its surface that serve as "mini" sense org...
What are the different types of ligands?
There are three different kinds of ligands or chemical messenger molecules. They are: neuropept...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?