How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?

The MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection is not currently known to interact with other drugs. However, you should be sure that your doctor and the medical personnel preparing the injection know what medications you are taking. You should also report any vitamins or supplements that you take.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Ask the Doctors: How to Choose the Right Medications—For You and Your Pet
Q: I need to change birth control pills because the one I’m taking is giving me headaches. What’s the best way to find a new pill and do I need a mont...
What are cell receptor sites?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Every cell in your body has thousands of locations on its surface that serve as "mini" sense org...
How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?
Statins work by inhibiting an enzyme called HMG-CoA reductase, which controls the body's cholesterol...
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?