How should I store Linzess?

You should store Linzess (linaclotide), a prescription medication used to treat adults with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C) or chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) -- chronic constipation that has no clear cause -- at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F. Keep it in the original bottle, which contains a packet that will keep it dry (don't take the packet out of the bottle). Keep it tightly closed and store it in a dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Babe Ruth on team chemistry: “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world...
What should I know about Stribild before taking it?
Your doctor will need to do blood and urine tests before starting treatment. You will need to be tes...
What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
Suzy  CohenSuzy Cohen
Common prescription drugs that cause side effects include acid-blockers, corticosteroids and bir...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?