How soon after using Natroba will my symptoms improve?

Natroba (spinosad) kills head lice within 10 minutes of application, but it may take longer than that for all of your symptoms, such as itching, to go away. One treatment may not kill all of the eggs (nits), which is why experts recommend that you wait a week and do a second treatment if you still see lice on your scalp.

Two weeks after the final treatment with Natroba, 86% of people are lice-free, according to studies. The itching caused by the lice may last several weeks after all of the lice and nits have been cleared away. Talk to your doctor for more information about treating head lice.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Watch Out for Bad Medication Chemistry
Babe Ruth on team chemistry: “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world...
What is phentermine and topiramate used for?
Phentermine can help people eat less by suppressing their appetite. Topiramate, a drug used for seiz...
Can I take pain medicines with Procardia to help with pain?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes. But be sure to clear this with your doctor so that he/she can monitor you for blood pressure ch...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?