How should I store Onfi?

Onfi (clobazam) comes in tablets that should be stored in their original container at room temperature. Do not keep them in a bathroom medicine cabinet where it can get humid or in the kitchen near the hot stove. Keep the pills out of children's reach, and make sure that only the child for whom it is prescribed takes them. Onfi, which is used to control seizures in people with a type of epilepsy called Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, can be habit forming and may be abused, so it is considered a controlled substance.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

When Good Meds Do Bad Things
When Good Meds Do Bad Things
Running back Jerome “The Bus” Bettis played in the NFL for 13 seasons (a Super Bowl win with the Steelers) and landed in the Hall of Fame—all done whi...
What should I know before taking phentermine and topiramate?
Women who might be pregnant need a pregnancy test before starting treatment. If you are pregnant, pl...
What is Stribild?
Stribild is one of the preferred drug regimens for people who have not yet taken drugs to treat HIV....
What Is an International Unit?
What Is an International Unit?