Can Zaltrap interact with other medications or foods?

Zaltrap (ziv-aflibercept), an intravenous (IV) treatment for metastatic colon cancer that has not responded to other cancer drugs, is not known to have significant interactions with drugs or food. However, researchers haven't studied Zaltrap's potential for drug interactions, so there may be interactions that are not yet known.

Before you begin to get injections of Zaltrap, tell your doctor about your other medications (prescription and over-the-counter), as well as any supplements you take.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

The Super Power of Statins
The Super Power of Statins
In a tiny room in London’s New Scotland Yard there’s a police unit made up entirely of officers who have an uncanny ability to recognize human faces. ...
Can I take Neurontin with other medicines?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes, but check with your doctor or pharmacist on possible interactions. Generally, neurontin won't s...
Can I take pain medicines with Procardia to help with pain?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
Yes. But be sure to clear this with your doctor so that he/she can monitor you for blood pressure ch...
What are the Most Common Prescription Drugs That Cause Side Effects?