Can I use Tudorza Pressair if I am breastfeeding?

If you are breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using Tudorza Pressair (aclidinium), a drug that treats the tightening of airway muscles that is a symptom of respiratory conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder). Animal studies suggest that the drug can pass into breast milk and may cause side effects in a nursing baby. Experts say women should be cautious about using Tudorza Pressair if they are nursing.

Continue Learning about Pharmacology

Can Medical Marijuana Curb Opioid Addiction?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 115 Americans die daily from an overdose of opioids, a class of drugs that in...
What are the benefits of statin drugs?
Dr. David B. Agus, MDDr. David B. Agus, MD
Statin drugs do much more than just lower cholesterol. In this video, cancer specialist and author D...
Can medicines be crushed?
MDLIVEMDLIVE
That depends. Some can, some cannot. Generally, if it is a standard medication, it *MAY* be able to ...
What's the Difference Between a Brand-Name Drug and a Generic Drug?