What increases my risk for pesticide food poisoning?

Children are most at risk for pesticide food poisoning because of their undeveloped immune systems. You are also at risk if you work with pesticides since the pesticide can transfer from your hands to your food easily. Pregnant mothers should also be careful as a case of pesticide food poisoning can cause severe birth defects. Pesticide food poisoning is most prevalent in undeveloped countries.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

What are the treatment options for pesticide food poisoning?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning you should call a Poison Control Center right ...
Does pesticide food poisoning cause cancer?
Pesticide food poisoning in particular does not generally lead to cancer. However, certain pesticide...
Is pesticide food poisoning serious?
Pesticide food poisoning can be very serious, affecting many of your vital organs and having unfores...
Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....