What causes pesticide food poisoning?

The main cause of pesticide food poisoning is harmful bacteria that can grow in a pesticide solution which is then sprayed on food. Pesticides are commonly used on many food sources in order to eliminate insects that could hurt the plants while they are growing. Some pesticides are more susceptible than others at harboring and growing certain bacteria. These pesticides include ones that have been mixed with contaminated water prior to spraying on crops. Pesticide food poisoning can also occur when illegal pesticides are you used, if your food is stored near a pesticide supply, or if it is overly exposed to pesticides.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

What is pesticide food poisoning?
Pesticide food poisoning occurs when someone eats produce that has been sprayed with a pesticide sol...
How do I manage my pesticide food poisoning on a daily basis?
If you suspect that you might have pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor right aw...
Is pesticide food poisoning serious?
Pesticide food poisoning can be very serious, affecting many of your vital organs and having unfores...
How do I care for someone with pesticide food poisoning?
You can care for someone with pesticide food poisoning by giving them the support and care that they...