Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?

If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away. Be sure to tell your doctor about any food you have recently eaten or any pesticides you have handled. Your doctor may be able to give a diagnosis based on the information you provide him. As with any appointment, be sure to discuss the causes, symptoms, treatments, and complications associated with pesticide food poisoning.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

Are there alternative treatments for pesticide food poisoning?
If you are experiencing the symptoms of pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor rig...
Does pesticide food poisoning affect children differently than adults?
Children are affected by pesticides more often than are adults. Researchers believe this is for two ...
What is pesticide food poisoning?
Pesticide food poisoning occurs when someone eats produce that has been sprayed with a pesticide sol...
How do I manage my pesticide food poisoning on a daily basis?
If you suspect that you might have pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor right aw...