Does pesticide food poisoning cause cancer?

Pesticide food poisoning in particular does not generally lead to cancer. However, certain pesticides do lead to cancer. Most of the cancer-causing pesticides are illegal in the United States. But, in undeveloped countries the rules are more relaxed and these pesticides are sometimes used. These pesticides can lead to cancer, birth defects, and nervous system and endocrine system damage. This is why you should take great precaution in reading the food labels to see what is included in the food and where it comes from.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

How is pesticide food poisoning diagnosed?
Pesticide food poisoning is usually diagnosed by the symptoms. However, sometimes it is difficult to...
Are there alternative treatments for pesticide food poisoning?
If you are experiencing the symptoms of pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor rig...
How do I manage my pesticide food poisoning on a daily basis?
If you suspect that you might have pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor right aw...
Is there a cure for pesticide food poisoning?
Pesticide food poisoning can usually be cured with time as the body flushes out the pesticide. In se...