How does pesticide food poisoning affect the kidney and liver?

Certain pesticides affect your kidneys and liver. For example, when ingested, herbicides often affect the liver and kidneys with toxic substances. This is why you should take extra care to read the food labels at the store or buy organic.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....
How do other illnesses affect pesticide food poisoning?
Except in rare cases, there are usually no illnesses that cause pesticide food poisoning. This being...
How does pesticide food poisoning affect the body?
The effects of pesticide food poisoning on the body depend on the type of exposure and the type of p...
What increases my risk for pesticide food poisoning?
Children are most at risk for pesticide food poisoning because of their undeveloped immune systems. ...