Is there a cure for pesticide food poisoning?

Pesticide food poisoning can usually be cured with time as the body flushes out the pesticide. In severe cases, your doctor may have you take a medication that causes you to vomit in order to purge your body of the pesticides. Rarely, pesticide food poisoning can cause damage to your organs and bodily systems. In this case, your doctor may recommend other medications and treatments.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

How do I manage my pesticide food poisoning on a daily basis?
If you suspect that you might have pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor right aw...
Is pesticide food poisoning serious?
Pesticide food poisoning can be very serious, affecting many of your vital organs and having unfores...
What are the symptoms of pesticide food poisoning?
The symptoms of pesticide food poisoning can include fever, stomach ache, vomiting, fatigue, and dia...
Are there alternative treatments for pesticide food poisoning?
If you are experiencing the symptoms of pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor rig...