How do other illnesses affect pesticide food poisoning?

Except in rare cases, there are usually no illnesses that cause pesticide food poisoning. This being said, individuals, like children and the elderly, who suffer from weakened immune systems are more susceptible to pesticide food poisoning. Additionally, sometimes it is difficult to diagnose pesticide food poisoning as it mimics the symptoms of asthma, regular food poisoning, and heat exhaustion. Pesticide poisoning can also lead to cancer, birth defects, and nervous system and endocrine system damage.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

How is pesticide food poisoning diagnosed?
Pesticide food poisoning is usually diagnosed by the symptoms. However, sometimes it is difficult to...
Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....
Can pesticide food poisoning be prevented?
It is often difficult to detect pesticides in a specific piece of food or produce and thus it is dif...
What is pesticide food poisoning?
Pesticide food poisoning occurs when someone eats produce that has been sprayed with a pesticide sol...