How do I manage my pesticide food poisoning on a daily basis?

If you suspect that you might have pesticide food poisoning, you should contact your doctor right away. While you are waiting for medical help, there are many things you can do at home to deter pesticide food poisoning. Take small sips of water to flush the system of the pesticide. Get fresh air, but be sure to keep warm. You can prevent pesticide food poisoning by buying organic foods and reading food labels carefully on a daily basis.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....
Does pesticide food poisoning cause cancer?
Pesticide food poisoning in particular does not generally lead to cancer. However, certain pesticide...
How does pesticide food poisoning affect the body?
The effects of pesticide food poisoning on the body depend on the type of exposure and the type of p...
How do other illnesses affect pesticide food poisoning?
Except in rare cases, there are usually no illnesses that cause pesticide food poisoning. This being...