How do I care for someone with pesticide food poisoning?

You can care for someone with pesticide food poisoning by giving them the support and care that they need. After you have called for medical help, there are many things you can do at home to deter pesticide food poisoning. Give them small sips of water to flush the system of the pesticide. Get fresh air, but be sure to keep them warm. You can prevent their getting pesticide food poisoning by buying organic foods and reading food labels carefully.

Continue Learning about Pesticide Food Poisoning

Should I talk to my doctor about my pesticide food poisoning symptoms?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning, you should speak with your doctor right away....
How does pesticide food poisoning affect the kidney and liver?
Certain pesticides affect your kidneys and liver. For example, when ingested, herbicides often affec...
What are the treatment options for pesticide food poisoning?
If you suspect that you have pesticide food poisoning you should call a Poison Control Center right ...
What is pesticide food poisoning?
Pesticide food poisoning occurs when someone eats produce that has been sprayed with a pesticide sol...