Why should I see everyone else as I see myself?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
I will see everyone as I see myself.

This affirmation is about perception. After saying thisaffirmation, ponder it for a moment. People are different in manyways that can't be denied. We look different; we have differenttastes and backgrounds. If you focus on differences, as the egodoes, you can't escape the tendency to feel better or worse thansomeone else. This is the game of comparison, and comparison alwaysleads to judgment. Yet without trying to erase any differences youdon't have to play the game of comparison. Permit everyone to havewhat you have: wholeness. See with the eyes of your true self andknow that if you are complete, everyone else must also be complete.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
Why is it hard for me to say no at work?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
There are quite a number of them. Again, let me remind you that doing your fair share and even going...
Did my upbringing affect the way I behave at my work?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
So why can’t you help saying yes at work or shake behavior that consistently gets you into trouble b...
How Should We Feel When We Think We Think About Death?