Where should I look for support?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Look inside for guidance. Everyone needs support, and generally we look outside ourselves -- to family, friends, coworkers, and like-minded people -- for validation. This kind of support makes you feel that you are right. The ego gets assurance that you are not alone.

But spirit wants to develop uniquely. It sends support to the inner person. Instead of making you feel that you are right, spiritual support adds to your sense of being free, at peace, loving, and aware. Be open to those feelings, because openness is the first step to transformation.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is triangulation and why should I try my damdest to avoid it?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
This is probably a new strategy for you. You may not even know what it means. Triangulation refers t...
What are perceptions?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Reinforcing a perception: Perceptions are fluid unless we seal them in place. The self is like a con...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?