What can I do if someone starts yawning during a conversation?

If you want to keep someone interested in what you're saying, make a move, says Dr. Oz Show guest and body language expert Janine Driver. To learn why moving the body helps move the mind, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the problem with Enneagram type four personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Fours' need to be special often drives them away from relationships and genuine connection. They're ...
How does the mind protect itself?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
The mind is used to protecting itself from threats by overlooking and denying them. When the stress ...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?