What do I need to know about my hand gestures during conversations?

If you want to make sure you're taken seriously during conversations, there's a simple rule you should follow regarding hand gestures, says Dr. Oz Show guest and body language expert Janine Driver. Learn what it is by watching this video.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the best way to deal with the many guises of fear?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
No matter what stage a person may be in, fear can be released. One starts by reaching out and beginn...
What is perfectionism?
Alice DomarAlice Domar
Canadian researchers Gordon L. Flett and Paul L. Hewitt wrote the book on perfectionism, so to s...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?