What does it mean that the world is my body?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In its detachment the soul performs no actions. Yet it has enteredeverything. The physical matter of the cosmos has been expressingspirit at every instant since the Big Bang. Behind the randommotion of swirling superheated gases, a hidden purpose was playingitself out. Being was upholding life. In the swirling gases wasenclosed the creation of DNA, of all plants and animals, of theentire complex design we call evolution.

As the choreographer, being didn't step onstage. It guided thedance from without. Once you see yourself as this same being, youhave the joy of guiding the dance from within. In the expansion ofyour own awareness, you radiate the same life-enhancing influenceas spirit itself.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How do I stop obsessing about whether I'm making the right decision?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the un...
What is the problem with Enneagram type nine personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
On one level they seem to be living in a place that the rest of us aspire to, serene and accepting o...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?