What is the stable point of stability?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Since childhood, all of us have found a stable point through the ego. We imagine a fixed "I" who is in control, at least as much as possible. But there is another, far more stable point of stability: the witness.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What happens to things stored in the shadow (of consciousness)?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Whatever is stored in darkness becomes distorted. Awareness, like fresh water, is meant to flow; whe...
Why do I judge others?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Consider what happens when you judge someone: it makes anotherperson wrong. Someone else is wrong to...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?