If my goal is worthwhile, the path should be difficult, right?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In our society we have glorified struggle, as if getting anything the easy way is cheating. In truth spirit arranges the easy way,out of love for us. It is important to realize that you deserve tofulfill your needs easily. Don't glorify the pain and struggle thatarise from the ego's limited vision. Expect the best outcome foryourself in any situation, and then accept with grace the resultthat you receive. It is the best you can do at this stage of your path.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How should I manage my relationships to reduce suffering?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
There are only three kinds of people in your life: Those who leave you alone, those who help you and...
Do I have the power to change my personality type?
Sudeepta Varma, MDSudeepta Varma, MD
Our personalities are mainly determined by genetics and life experiences, but you can still change a...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?