What are people with Enneagram type seven personalities like?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

"It's all good." That's the Seven's mantra. Cheerful, vivacious, and enthusiastic, Sevens sparkle. They seem to bring the sunshine with them regardless of the weather. They're full of genuine wonder and excitement. Snow White, with her whistling approach to what would seem like drudgery to the rest of us, is a perfect example of the Seven's mentality. That doesn't mean that Sevens walk around all day with a tune on their lips or a Pollyannaish grin on their face, but their natural inclination to see things in positive light permeates all they do.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
Should I work alone toward healing?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Having made a space for trusting yourself, now you need someone else to trust. Healing is not a matt...
Can helping others lessen my own suffering?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
On a practical level, nothing alleviates suffering like reaching out to another person who is suffer...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?