How can asking myself positive questions help me lead a happier life?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

According to Anthony Robbins' author of the bestselling books Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within' the quality of your life is equal to the quality of the questions you habitually ask yourself. This belief is based on the assumption that whatever question you ask your brain' it will answer. If you want to have a better life you need to ask better questions. To help you achieve not only your desired weight' but also a happier life' get in the habit of asking yourself the following questions on a consistent basis.

The Morning Questions:

• What am I most happy about in my life right now? Why does that make me happy? How does that make me feel?
  • What am I most excited about in my life right now? Why does that make me excited? How does that make me feel?
  • What am I most grateful for in my life right now? Why does that make me grateful? How does that make me feel?
  • What am I enjoying the most in my life right now? What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?
  • What am I committed to in my life right now? Why am I committed to that? How does that make me feel?
  • What must I do today to achieve my long-term goal?

The Evening Questions:

• What have I given today? In what ways have I been a giver today?
  • What did I learn today?
  • In what ways was today a perfect day?

Repeat the morning questions.The Problem or Challenge Questions:

• What is right or great about this problem?
  • What is not perfect yet?
  • What am I willing to do to make it the way I want?
  • How can I enjoy doing the things necessary to make it the way I want?
Hunger Free Forever: The New Science of Appetite Control

From two leading authorities on appetite control, obesity, natural medicine, and food comes a breakthrough in getting healthy and staying slim without starving.Millions have spent years searching for...

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the best way to deal with the many guises of fear?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
No matter what stage a person may be in, fear can be released. One starts by reaching out and beginn...
Are extroverts happier than introverts?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Extroverts have been shown to have higher levels of happiness, but researchers say they might just h...
How Should We Feel When We Think We Think About Death?