Where do the most agreeable people live in the United States?

One University of California at Berkeley survey of more than 600,000 people in every state found that respondents in Minnesota, North Dakota and Utah are among the most agreeable.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What does it mean that the world is my body?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
In its detachment the soul performs no actions. Yet it has enteredeverything. The physical matter of...
Why are some people mean?
Brenda K. Wade, PhDBrenda K. Wade, PhD
Why are some people toxic and mean? Here’s what happens. Before the age of eight, children are m...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?