How do I fulfill desires smoothly and with the least effort?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Desires ripen in the womb of the unconscious before they manifestin physical reality. In this process each desire moves throughlayers in your awareness. If your awareness is free of hiddenwounds, false beliefs, and fixed attitudes, the way to fulfillmentof desire is clear. Once it is born, a new desire has no difficultyreaching the result you want, because you have achieved the resultfirst in consciousness. By the same token, if there are obstaclesalong the way, your desire will meet those obstacles in manifestform.

If you want to fulfill desires smoothly and with the least effort,clear the way as much as possible in your own awareness. Every bitof negativity that you release will make outward life that muchcloser to the spiritual ideal of complete abundance.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the problem with Enneagram type six personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
One reason I initially had difficulty identifying myself as a Six is that Sixes tend to be a mass of...
Is perception flexible enough to let go of addiction to duality?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Rest assured that perception is flexible enough to let go of theaddiction to duality. Any event can ...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?