How can I discover my strengths and talents?

Many times a person’s greatest gifts are the things that come as easy to them as falling off a log. The things we are most interested in point to our biggest gifts. The following questions help you tap into those gifts:
  • What would be too good to be true for me to accomplish?
  • If life just got easier and easier for me, what would I be doing?
  • If I won 10 million dollars, spent one year on a tropical island and then got bored, what would I want to do after that?
  • If I wasn’t afraid of failure, what would I do?

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What are people with Enneagram type four personalities like?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Fours don't blend, they stand out. And they stand out with flair. They're the ones wearing the crush...
How do I act from my true self?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
My soul knows me as gentle.This affirmation is about the need not to use force. Say thisaffirmation,...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?