How can I determine what makes me unique?

This exercise will help you connect with what is most unique about you. Many times the most powerful and compelling expression of this comes from bringing out into the open something you have been ashamed of.
  1. Imagine you had an empty room in your home to decorate. What would give that room the most energy? What would you secretly desire to be the main theme of the room? What would you be most afraid to have in the room?
  2. Use your answers to the question above to select a theme that is important to you but that you are not fully expressing in your life right now.
  3. Ask yourself how you can make this personal quality or theme a bigger part of your life. Take action to bring more of this quality or theme into your life.
Listening to Depression: How Understanding Your Pain Can Heal Your Life

A New Way of Thinking About DepressionWhat does it really mean to be depressed? You know depression as a collection of symptoms—fatigue, listlessness, feelings of worthlessness—and the source of...

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the problem with Enneagram type three personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Threes shine. Charm leaks from their pores. It's hard to resist a confident, energetic, attractive T...
How does trust relate to fear?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
There is another crucial element to releasing fear. I have observed that we are all willing to relea...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?