How can my thought wound or heal?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
When you hold a thought about someone, you are either drawing themnear or pushing them away. The power that draws people near islove. When you hold anyone in loving awareness, your naturalinstinct is to embrace, and whoever is embraced is being releasedfrom separation. Fear pushes people away. Anyone you push away isbeing told to go back into separation. Your thoughts may seem likesmall things, yet each person occupies a fragile space emotionallyand is easily wounded. Today welcome everyone into the light thatyou can. This is vital to your healing and theirs.

Sit still and consciously bring everyone you know into yourawareness. See them coming together in a town square. Imagine thatyou are the ruler of this gathering, with the power to hurt orbenefit anyone you wish. Now look over all the faces gazing up atyou and say, "I will use my power wisely." In this promise youacknowledge your role in everyone's healing. You offer yourthoughts to the service of spirit.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How can positive affirmations help me create a positive self-image?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
An affirmation is a statement of fact that can make an imprint on the subconscious mind to create a ...
What does it mean there'll only be love when all is me and mine?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Ego, too, gets redeemed. Only then do you realize what an amazingtrick God has pulled, to make the v...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?