How can I keep from appearing nervous during conversations?

Simple gestures like holding your throat or playing with your cuticles can send a message that you're nervous, says Dr. Oz Show guest and body language expert Janine Driver. But what about gestures that make you seem calm and in control? To learn about success-building moves, watch this video.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What is the problem with Enneagram type seven personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
So what could possibly be wrong with being a cheerful, vivacious, enthusiastic and positive Seven? I...
What is the link between suffering and unreality?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
There is a link between suffering and unreality. The way we forgetthe peace and clarity of "I am" ca...
How Should We Feel When We Think We Think About Death?