Do I have the power to change my personality type?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
Our personalities are mainly determined by genetics and life experiences, but you can still change aspects of your personality by being conscious of your thoughts, emotions and behaviors. Watch psychiatrist Sudeepta Varma, MD, explain this concept.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
How do I fulfill desires smoothly and with the least effort?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Desires ripen in the womb of the unconscious before they manifestin physical reality. In this proces...
How can I use positive psychology to deal with difficult situations?
Ronald SiegelRonald Siegel
There is intriguing preliminary evidence that positive psychology techniques, in addition to pre...
Why Does Death Scare Us?
Why Does Death Scare Us?