Are extroverts happier than introverts?

Extroverts have been shown to have higher levels of happiness, but researchers say they might just have more chances to connect with others. Their outgoing natures, social connections and exposure to new opportunities can lead to happiness.

Continue Learning about Personality

All About You: Personality Trait or Disorder?
Is your personality trait idiosyncratic and somewhat endearing? Or is it so destructive that it changes the way you and others around you live? With ...
What are the characteristics of a Type B personality?
Sudeepta Varma, MDSudeepta Varma, MD
Type B personalities tend to be relaxed, easy-going, social and less worried, ambitious and organize...
What is the problem with Enneagram type five personalities?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Understanding the way the world works-how the pieces fit together-is the way that a Five attempts to...
How Can I Better Understand That Death Is Essential to Life?