Is it tough to prepare for telephone coaching sessions?

No, it is not tough to prepare for telephone coaching sessions. To reduce wasted time spent searching for information and increase the time focused on you and your goals, you want to make sure that you are organized by having all of your questions written out and forms or emails handy that you and your coach plan to discuss.  Having everything prepared before your session is important because sessions are scheduled for an allotted amount of time; if you are not organized and you spend your time away from your questions, this could hinder your results and set you back in your program.

Continue Learning about Personal Trainers and Fitness

How can using a personal trainer help a walker get fit?
Mark Dickey , NASM Elite TrainerMark Dickey , NASM Elite Trainer
A NASM personal trainer can design for you a walking fitness program, and perform a dynamic postural...
How should I choose a professional to help meet my fitness goals?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
When choosing a professional with whom to work to meet your fitness goals, the most important th...
How do I know my telephone coach is being effective?
A good measure of effective telephone coaching is results. You should experience results and these r...
How can a coach prevent being sued for negligence?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Many documents and credentials are beneficial for keeping a coach from being sued for negligence. Fo...