How private is virtual coaching?

Virtual coaching, in general, is more private than live coaching sessions because communication is mainly done over the phone, via email, and in some instances, over a web camera.  However, depending on the virtual coaching system, there may be options to have multiple people in a virtual coaching session which can include clients worldwide.  It is important to discuss your preferences with your virtual coach to determine the type of training program you are interested in (private or group) and if they can offer you a service that best fits your goals and comfort level.

Dr. Mike Clark, DPT
Fitness

Virtual coaching is completely private and a great alternative to in-person coaching.

Continue Learning about Personal Trainers and Fitness

How should I choose a professional to help meet my fitness goals?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
When choosing a professional with whom to work to meet your fitness goals, the most important th...
What is unique about online training?
Online training is unique because it gives you the opportunity to work with a virtual personal train...
Why is telephone coaching effective?
Telephone coaching can be an effective form of training because it gives you the opportunity to disc...
How does live coaching make working out easier?
Having a live coach makes working out easier for the following key reasons: motivation, education, ...