How can I benefit from live coaching?

There are many ways that you can benefit by having a live coach. Some benefits include an increase in motivation, performance outcomes, and exercise technique. Research has demonstrated that working with a live coach can lead you to higher workout intensities which ultimately leads to enhanced results. When performing your workout with a live coach, they will guide you through the proper exercise technique, push you harder, and conduct an exercise session that is based on your individualized goals and physical activity level. Without a proper assessment, the right exercise program implementation and the appropriate exercises in each session, reaching your goals is more difficult and could lead to extreme soreness and/or injury. For example, if you are a beginner who is not familiar with working out, you may not have any idea on where to start and could choose exercises that are not appropriate for your goals. Also, if you begin performing exercises without specific instructions, you may increase the chances of injuring yourself, not reaching your goals, and/or quit going to the gym because of the uncertainty of what to do. Having an educated and motivated live coach to hold you accountable for your workout sessions and your nutrition program will not only enhance your results but get you there safely and effectively.

Continue Learning about Personal Trainers and Fitness

If I want to hire a personal trainer, what credentials should I look for?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
There are seveal things you want to look for in a personal trainer.  For one make sure that they are...
Who is a good candidate for telephone coaching?
Anyone can be a candidate for phone coaching, especially individuals who have a high preference for ...
What are the typical hourly rates and discounts of a personal trainer?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Hourly rates for personal training depend on several different factors including the trainer’s educa...
Does virtual coaching require any specific skills?
To perform virtual coaching sessions you have to be committed to your program and know how to naviga...