What are penis disorders?

There are many different disorders that may affect the penis. Depending on the specific problem, penis disorders may lead to problems with a man's fertility and sexual function, or they may simply affect the skin of the penis. Some examples of penis disorders include erectile dysfunction, priapism, phimosis, Peyronie's disease, balanitis, posthitis, and penile cancer.

Continue Learning about Penis Disorders

How can penis disorders affect my sex life?
Penis disorders may have an impact on your sex life, especially if the condition is left untreated. ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my penis disorders symptoms?
If you have any symptoms that you think may be caused by a penis disorder, you should talk to your d...
Are penis disorders serious?
Penis disorders may be serious, depending the specific disorder. In most cases penis disorders are p...
What are the complications of an erection lasting more than four hours?
An erection that lasts more than four to six hours is known as priapism. This can be very painful an...