Do all penis disorders affect the ability to get an erection?

Some penis disorders may affect your ability to get an erection, but this isn't the case for all disorders. If the disorder is caused by a problem with blood flow to the penis or the formation of scar tissue in the penis, then it may be difficult to get or keep an erection. In some cases, scar tissue may allow a man to get an erection, but it may be bent in a way that prevents sexual intercourse. Other types of penis disorders may not interfere with the ability to get an erection at all. This is the case for some inflammatory conditions or disorders that only affect the skin of the penis. If you're concerned about your ability to get an erection, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Penis Disorders

Can I get my partner pregnant if I have a penis disorder?
The ability to get a woman pregnant depends on what specific penis disorder you have. In some cases,...
Can penis disorders be prevented?
There are some ways you may be able to prevent penis disorders, or at least reduce your risk for man...
Can penis disorders cause permanent damage?
Some penis disorders are only temporary and can be easily treated, but others may cause more permane...
How do other illnesses affect penis disorders?
Some illnesses may actually cause penis disorders. Chronic illnesses that affect blood pressure, suc...