Should I talk to my doctor about my penile cancer symptoms?

Always report to your doctor any unusual appearance or feeling of the skin on your penis that you think might be penile cancer. Because it will take time for your doctor to complete a definite diagnosis, talking to your doctor will increase your chances of fighting the cancer before it spreads to other organs of the body. However embarrassing or frightening it might be for you to discuss this private area, your health may be at stake.

Continue Learning about Penile Cancer

What is the rate of incidence for penile cancer?
In the United States, about 1 in 100,000 men will develop penile cancer (that's about 1% of all canc...
Is penile cancer serious?
Penile cancer is a serious disease requiring professional treatment. If you report unusual skin cond...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with penile cancer?
The most important role in caring for someone with penile cancer is to support them in their daily l...
What is penile cancer?
Penile cancer is a type of cancer developing in the penis. If you have been diagnosed with penile ca...