Is penile cancer serious?

Penile cancer is a serious disease requiring professional treatment. If you report unusual skin conditions and swelling on the penis in the groin area to your doctor immediately, you are more likely to catch penile cancer in its early stages and reduce your risk of life-altering complications. Penile cancer may be mistaken for other less serious conditions, which makes a doctor's opinion essential to treating the disease in the beginning, when it is less serious.

Continue Learning about Penile Cancer

How long does penile cancer last?
Penile cancer lasts until treatment removes it from your body. Small or early stage cancers may be r...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with penile cancer?
The most important role in caring for someone with penile cancer is to support them in their daily l...
What is penile cancer?
Penile cancer is a type of cancer developing in the penis. If you have been diagnosed with penile ca...
Should I be worried about penile cancer?
Worrying about a disease that you have not yet caught is never a good idea. Understanding risk facto...