Can I develop penile cancer as an adult?

Penile cancer affects adults almost exclusively. Eighty percent of cases occur in men over 55 years of age. Other risk factors include poor genital hygiene, human papilloma virus (HPV), and exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation.

Continue Learning about Penile Cancer

What do I need to know about caring for someone with penile cancer?
The most important role in caring for someone with penile cancer is to support them in their daily l...
Should I be worried about penile cancer?
Worrying about a disease that you have not yet caught is never a good idea. Understanding risk facto...
Is penile cancer serious?
Penile cancer is a serious disease requiring professional treatment. If you report unusual skin cond...
What is the rate of incidence for penile cancer?
In the United States, about 1 in 100,000 men will develop penile cancer (that's about 1% of all canc...