What if I miss a dose of dicloxacillin?

If you miss a dose of dicloxacillin, take it as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for the next dose. Do not double up the dosage, since this could be dangerous and cause side effects. Try to take as many doses on time as possible.  Missing too many doses may make the infection you are treating resistant to the effects of the medication.

Continue Learning about Penicillins

What should I know about Bicillin C-R Tubex before taking it?
Bicillin C-R Tubex is the drug product packaged in a specific patented syringe called a Tubex sy...
How does Bicillin C-R interact with other drugs or foods?
Bicillin C-R is not known to interact with foods. However, this medication may have some drug in...
How does Bicillin C-R Tubex interact with other drugs or foods?
What should I know about Bicillin C-R 900/300 before taking it?
You should not take Bicillin C-R 900/300 if you are allergic to penicillin or to cephalosporin a...