What should I know about Bicillin C-R before taking it?

You should know that Bicillin C-R is administered as a deep intramuscular injection. You should not use Bicillin C-R if you are allergic to any penicillin or  cephalosporin antibiotic. Talk to your doctor before using Bicillin C-R if you have liver, kidney or heart disease or it you have a history of asthma or allergies. You may be able to use Bicillin C-R if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, but talk to your doctor first. Make sure your doctor is aware that you have heart disease before taking this medication.

Continue Learning about Penicillins

What should I know about Bicillin C-R Tubex before taking it?
Bicillin C-R Tubex is the drug product packaged in a specific patented syringe called a Tubex sy...
What should I know about Bicillin C-R 900/300 before taking it?
You should not take Bicillin C-R 900/300 if you are allergic to penicillin or to cephalosporin a...
How does Bicillin C-R interact with other drugs or foods?
Bicillin C-R is not known to interact with foods. However, this medication may have some drug in...
What are the side effects of Bicillin C-R 900/300?
Common side effects of Bicillin C-R 900/300 include: swelling, bruising, pain, skin changes or a...