How can I manage the side effects of phenoxymethylpenicillin?

By following directions carefully. Do not skip doses or take more than you are prescribed. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. Take the tablets whole and do not break or chew them. Do not stop taking the penicillin without talking to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Penicillins

What should I know about Bicillin C-R 900/300 before taking it?
You should not take Bicillin C-R 900/300 if you are allergic to penicillin or to cephalosporin a...
What should I know about Bicillin C-R Tubex before taking it?
Bicillin C-R Tubex is the drug product packaged in a specific patented syringe called a Tubex sy...
What is Bicillin C-R?
Bicillin C-R is the brand name of the antibiotic combination of penicillin G benzathine plus pen...
What are the side effects of Bicillin C-R Tubex?