How can I get my baby to not fuss when taking amoxicillin?

Many prescription medications come in the form of a liquid suspension. Amoxicillin is available in this form so it is easier to give to infants. The medicine will come with a measuring device so you can give the proper dose each time. Most pharamcies have the option to flavor a liquid antibiotic if the taste is not favorable.

Continue Learning about Penicillins

Who should not take Bicillin C-R Tubex?
Bicillin C-R Tubex is the drug product packaged in a specific patented syringe called a Tubex sy...
How does Bicillin C-R 900/300 interact with other drugs or foods?
Bicillin C-R 900/300 is not known to interact with foods. This medication may have drug interact...
What are the side effects of Bicillin C-R?
Common side effects of Bicillin C-R include: headaches; dizziness; nausea; vomiting; mild skin r...
What is Bicillin C-R 900/300?
Bicillin C-R 900/300 is the brand name of the antibiotic combination of penicillin G benzathine ...