Even if you're one of 50 million Americans without health insurance, it's important to have a doctor. There are also free clinics and community health plans. If you don't have enough money to afford a doctor, you may qualify for Medicaid. But … I don't want to let people off the hook either. Half the people in America who don't have health insurance have some money. They just make the economic decision to not buy it because it's so expensive.
It's important not to sacrifice your health to save money. You can get access to a physician. Go to their office. Talk to them. They'll work something out with you. We're trained to heal. Give us a chance.
- Q How do I know if a loved one needs long-term care insurance?
- Q What should an insurance checklist for retirement or death include?
- Q What are the different ways to pay for long term care?
- Q What do I do if my health insurance claim for cancer treatment is denied?
- Q What if I need cancer treatment but I don't have health insurance?
- Q What can I do if my child with diabetes doesn't have health insurance?