What should I do if I experience an adverse effect from my medication?

If you experience any adverse effect from a medicine, you should call your healthcare professional. You are also encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the company that manufactured the medicine or the FDA.

Continue Learning about Patient Education

News: FDA Warns Online Drug Buyers About Fake Letter Scam
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers about fraudulent letters sent to people who have purchased medicines online or over t...
Is it always okay to break pills or tablets in half?
No, it is not always okay to break tablets. Sometimes it is okay, especially if the tablet has a...
How do alpha blockers help treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
Marc B. Garnick, MDMarc B. Garnick, MD
In the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) alpha blockers attach to certain receptors in...
How Will Sharecare Educate Me About My Health?