Should I talk to my doctor about my Parkinson's disease symptoms?

If you notice any symptoms of Parkinson's disease, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor. Tremors won't necessarily mean you have the disorder, but they may indicate a different condition is occurring. Either way, early diagnosis is always helpful as there are a variety of treatment options. There isn't a cure for Parkinson's yet, but early treatment can help better manage symptoms and keep them from progressing.

Continue Learning about Parkinson's Disease Symptoms & Warning Signs

What are the symptoms of Parkinson's disease?
The symptoms of Parkinson's disease may differ from person to person, but there are thought to be fo...
What can I do if I’m self-conscious about Parkinson's disease symptoms?
Shelley Peterman SchwarzShelley Peterman Schwarz
Try not to be self-conscious about the visible symptoms of your Parkinson’s disease. It may be c...
What Is Atypical Parkinson's Disease?
What Is Atypical Parkinson's Disease?
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of the Disease?