Should I talk to my doctor about my Parkinson's disease symptoms?

If you notice any symptoms of Parkinson's disease, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor. Tremors won't necessarily mean you have the disorder, but they may indicate a different condition is occurring. Either way, early diagnosis is always helpful as there are a variety of treatment options. There isn't a cure for Parkinson's yet, but early treatment can help better manage symptoms and keep them from progressing.

Continue Learning about Parkinson's Disease Symptoms & Warning Signs

What are the four hallmark symptoms of Parkinson's?
Steven A. Meyers, MDSteven A. Meyers, MD
The four hallmark or cardinal features of Parkinson's are:1.  Tremor, typically occuring at rest2.  ...
What conditions can mimic Parkinson's disease?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Certain conditions can mimic Parkinson’s disease because the symptoms are similar. In fact, most peo...
What Is the Progression of the Parkinson's Disease?
What is Parkinson's Disease?
What is Parkinson's Disease?