What are three parenting personalities?

The hyperparent, the absent parent, and a combination of two define three parenting personalities. Watch this video to learn the pros and cons of each one.

Continue Learning about Parenting

Healthy Snacks for Kids Mean Healthy-Hearted Adults
Sweet tangerines and juicy cherries. Crunchy carrots and crisp snow peas. Pack them in kids' lunches, put a bowlful on the kitchen counter, keep them ...
Why should I encourage my child to talk about his dreams?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
In many traditions, communities come together and share their dreams with each other. If you sta...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
Heidi Shares Her Meal-Planning Tricks
Heidi Shares Her Meal-Planning Tricks