What is the likelihood my child will tell me about cyberbullying?

Michele Borba
Do not expect your child will come and tell you about cyberbullying. Research says that chances are that your child will not tell, which is why you need to tune in closer and get educated.

Studies show that as our kids get old, the likelihood they will come to us and “tell” declines even more. A top reason kids say they aren’t telling adults: “The adult didn’t listen or believe the report when I did tell!” Sigh!
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot...

Continue Learning about Parenting

Late Night Text Talk Causing Kids' Sleep Problems
Cell phones and computers . . . we love ‘em (most of the time). We can keep in touch with our spouses and kids, no matter what. If we're not 100% sure...
What can I do to stop my child's obsession to be super-thin?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
It’s hard to stop your child’s obsession to be super-thin since for some reason our culture just lov...
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
The Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They MeanThe Scoop on Baby Poop: 5 Hues and What They Mean
Here’s what’s common, what’s not—and when to call the doc.
6 Ways That Show How Breastfeeding Benefits Mom's Health